Monday, August 16, 2010

4 REALLY SIMPLE GOALS

so, after re-reading my previous post, i realized that my goals are not so simple. i thought it would be a good idea to set some simpler simple goals. here goes...


{image compliments of elsie}

simple goal #1: clean out my car once a week. make two baskets: one for the front seat, for things i want to be able to easily access, & one for the backseat, which i will bring inside at the end of the week. i want to maintain the "new car" feel for as long as possible!

simple goal #2: make time to create something every week. pretty self-explanatory. writing in my journal, making home/style/craft inspiration files to contribute to daily, buy a cute 4-track & start recording guitar.

simple goal #3: work on simplifying & re-creating my wardrobe. eliminate clutter, only buy clothes that are versatile & can be worn to work. no more impulse purchases!

simple goal #4: list & sell items in my etsy shop! ease the pain of getting rid of 3/4 of my closet by making some money!

{simple goal #4.5: save the money made on etsy, don't spend all the money on other etsy shops!}

1 comment:

  1. simple goals are the best - the goal I set for myself just today - Live for me. It entails pages and pages of what that means but if I can just hold on to that little phrase :)

    ReplyDelete