Monday, August 2, 2010

wow, wow, wow, wow, unbelievable!

i have been so busy the past few weeks, after starting a new job assistant-managing a great aveda salon. this job has made me realize how miserable i've been at all of my other jobs, & helped me see that being disrespected & unappreciated is not okay. i am ecstatic & since i've started, my whole attitude about life in general has shifted in a much more positive way. i am over the moon!

anyways... just quickly needed to stop by & share my current obsession:






club soda + monin's rose, jasmine, lavender or lemongrass = perfectly simple, refreshing, delicious summer drink. seriously, seriously obsessed.
i haven't tried other flavors, but i thought these sounded delicious...






hibiscus, violet, desert pear & cucumber, yum!

i highly recommend trying this on your own, its quick & easy-peasy. yum, yum, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment